Please join us for a celebration of spring in full bloom with old friends and new
Evolve2Advance is excited to announce our re-immersion into Portland’s art and culture scene. Join us for an evening full of collaborative entertainment. Come check out samples from our new collection of apparel and be the first to experience what is to come with AKASA, our new series of events launching Fall ’15…
This month’s preview will feature:
- Visual– screen printed works from the archive at the Arm Factory
- Audible– Funk & Soulful grooves from the one and only Boondocks
- Edible– samplings from a local food purveyor
- Drinkable– pouring cider and kombucha selections from Urban Farm Fermentory
- Actionable– Introducing a new non-profit One Million Modern Suns (OMMS), a program for at-risk teens; offering a creative & diverse learning experience thru screen printing & gardening training- giving focus and opportunity for the future
- Each month AKASA will showcase local and/or progressive companies emerging or growing in their respective scenes- and appealing to the 5 senses of Sight, Sound, Taste, Smell, Touch.
By bringing them together we create a synergy between businesses and audience and an opportunity for cross-pollination among similar people.
We are a grassroots lifestyle & culture co-operative. We build unique experiences that showcase and promote different creative’s within our community through our events, apparel brand and guerrilla marketing. In turn strengthening a network with endless connections, a local focus & and all encompassing drive for supporting passions.
We are all creators in our own way so why not share it!